You have chosen the right person, and now it is time to choose the ring. Martin Jewellers can make that process easy and you can shop with confidence in your local trusted jeweler. We have attached a guide so you understand the 4 C’s of buying a diamond ring. Martin Jewellers has certified and non-certified diamonds, and we follow all guidelines and laws for conflict free and responsibly sourced diamonds. We carry all shapes and sizes for every style and budget.
Maybe you know the style and hints were dropped, or maybe you are buying with no idea of what your soon-to-be fiance will like. Martin Jewellers will work with you to select a ring that gets the “Wow” response.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind after the the engagement:
- If the engagement ring did not come with a matching wedding band please plan to buy a band at least four months prior to the wedding.
- His wedding band should be ordered two months in advance.
- You will enjoy a 20% discount on bands if your engagement ring was purchased at Martin Jewellers.
- We carry a large line of items for attendant gifts. We offer in house engraving on most items and you will get a 20% discount on gifts for the bridesmaids and groomsmen.
- If you buy your ring from Martin Jewellers then initial sizing is free and you will be priority in our repair department so your ring is returned to you as soon as possible.
- An appraisal is provided free of charge with your purchase. Check with your insurance agency to determine how your purchase is insured.
- Rings are soldered together free of charge after the wedding if purchased at Martin Jewellers.
- Come in two weeks prior to any engagement photos or the wedding date for a free touch up and deep cleaning on your rings. If they are white gold we will provide the service to make them bright white prior to photos and the big day.
- Martin Jewellers does not “sell” a warranty program with any ring that increases your costs and can be restrictive. We ask that you stop in any time for a free cleaning and inspection, and at least every six months. If there is a minor adjustment that needs to be addressed we can frequently fix it on the spot free of charge. Rings require maintenance, and over time the gold on prongs can wear down or wear thin. Our repair department can advise when it is time to invest in maintenance to secure your diamond and protect your purchase.